This document describes enhancements and resolved issues available in Alchem-e version 6.3. Additional information is available in the user documentation available at docs.racami.com.
- CIS-720 – Send Proof for Approval and IE11 – The email address input box for Send Proof for Approval window hides behind the PDF in IE11.
- CIS-1106 – Enhanced Live Production SLA & Due count drill down – The drill down from Due count doesn’t work in version 6.23 for Enhanced Live Production SLA tab.
- CIS-1320 – Job to Job Details status update cascade & multiple job details – The cascade status update from job to job details doesn’t work for all job details if a job has multiple job details. It will either update only one job details or no job details.
- CIS-1541 – Application Security – CIS Cookies & ASM Violation – we have different cookie after the user logs into CIS.
- CIS-1550 – Application Archive Record Details & Status Dropdown – The status drop down doesn’t populate for Application Archive Record Details (private database).
- CIS-1551 – CIS/tomcat stability issues & session closed warning/error – Error is showing up as a warning in stdout logs, but is related to hibernate session getting closed.
- CIS-1559 – Reporting Tab – Connection closed Error – The reporting tab shows connection closed error intermittently. The user gets “Please try again” error on the GUI.
- CIS-1576 – Application Archive/Private Database & Edit Record Details – The edit record details doesn’t work for private database/application archive record details.
- CIS-1577 – Application Archive/Private Database & Record Details Status update – The record details status update doesn’t work for application archive details portlet.
- CIS-1578 – Application Archive/Private Database & Record Details Audit History – The audit history doesn’t show for application archive record details.
- CIS-1579 – Application Archive/Private Database & Delete Record Details – The delete record details doesn’t work for application archive/private database.
- CIS-1613 – [PDF Editor] & Font Issue – The PDF files opened through PDF Editor shows Gibberish characters for certain fonts.
- CIS-1642 – Asset Management – Performance – The asset management tab has performance issues. It take time to load the tree. This has been reported in 6.24
- CIS-1648 – Search > Record Details & max parameter error – The search->record details throws an error related to maximum parameter limit exceeding in 6.21.
- CIS-1694 – Multiple HTTP Session – When user access CIS, multiple sessions are created. One of the session has 277 hrs of TTL, which will occupy memory for a long period of time.
- CIS-1791 – Job details status update & Execute Workflow – The job details status update doesn’t update the status job details. It cascades down the status update to record details, but fails to update the status of job details itself.
1. Company Management, Product Management & PDF Validation
Added a checkbox named “Enable PDF Validation” which is unchecked by default. If checked, a drop down will display that will require the user to select a PDF Indexing template.
2. Order Management
- The orders placed through the Order Fulfillment sub tab will automatically be ingested into CIS Files tab.
- Added a “Reorder” column where user can reorder the same order previously made. When selected, the old order will be saved as a new order by copying customized product, order details and order table entries. The new order will show up under the Order Status sub tab with date and time when the order was placed.
- An event named “Place Order” was added under the module named “Order Fulfillment”. An event will be logged whenever the user places an order.
- A standard email notification will be included in the order details and will contain shipping and billing details. The Email Template and Email Group will be standard based on the Company under which the order is being placed.
3. Data Importer – Exclude File Watcher types
The Data Importer table view was changed to exclude certain file types. Any Data Importer row with file type=FileWatcher will now be excluded from the Data Importer table view.
4. FTP Management & Move/Delete columns
- Added new fields to FTP Management GUI : File Type & Mode (Upload/Download)
- Added 2 columns to GUI and ftp_management table as below:
- Delete Data – Added a bit column in the table named “is_delete”
- Move Data – Added a bit column in the table named “is_move”
5. Process Management Tab
- The existing Process Management sub tab is now displayed as separate tab.
- Users who wanted to delete A Digital workflow that is being used in a Data Importer will be prompted with a confirmation message first saying it is being used by one or more data importer.
6. Status Progression – Allowed Statuses
The GUI for view/edit Status Progression will now show allowed (checked) statuses first followed by unchecked statuses alphabetically. As the user checks any status, the status will be moved to the top section with all checked statuses.
7. Job to Job Details Cascade Update
Added a new “Cascade Job Status to Job Details Status” checkbox under the Parent Product. CIS will only cascade the Job status update (from Jobs to Job Details) if the checkbox is checked.
8. Status Updates & Job Status Classifications
- Added a new “Cascade Job Detail Status to Record Status” checkbox under the Child Product.
- CIS excludes records with one of the status defined into “reject.status.list” under the Application Configuration tab. The new implementation will now look at FOR_REJECTION, FOR_HELD classification for Job Status first. If no statuses are classified as FOR_REJECTION & FOR_ HELD then look at reject.status.list property.
9. Device Dashboard Labels
In the Device Dashboard tab, the Device Group description will now display instead of showing the Device Group name.
10. System Workflow Tab
Added a new tab named System Workflow under Admin View which will be visible by a new task named SYSTEM WORKFLOW.
11. Print Location & Webjet Printer
A new device type was added named “Webjet” to printer type for new/edit print location window. The Live Production drag & drop for the Webjet printer type will work the same as other printers.
12. Live Production Drag & Drop and Batched Jobs
- If the Job is a part of a batch, then user will not be able to drag & drop to printer. A message will display saying user has to release the file first before they can drag & drop.
- Create Batch now has “Add to an existing batch” selection. It will display a dropdown that will show batches based on accessible Companies and batches with “Batch Created” status only.
- When a new batch is created or a new Job Details is added to an existing batch, it will update the status of all Job Details to “Batch Created” status.
- Users can now customize their output locations view by adding/removing printers to their view.
- User is allow to drag a batch to a printer/folder/webjet one batch at a time. When a batch is dropped to a printer/folder/webjet, the batch and Job Details status will be updated to “Batch Released”.
- The status drop down for Batched Jobs portlet will be disabled if the user doesn’t have a new task named “Batch Status Update”. User is allowed to update only one batch status at a time. If the user updates the status to “Batch Released” then user must select a printer before CIS updates the batch status. A drop down will be displayed for user to select a printer/folder/webjet to continue. Once the user selects a printer, the batch and job details status will be updated to “Batch Released” and send the jobs to the printer using existing implementation.
- A new column was added to Job Details portlet named “Sequence”